Tuesday 5 July 2011

Challenge #21 on Celebrate the Occasion/Tuesday Throwdown #56

Ironically, I was recently thinking that I should start making some Christmas cards now in order to make sure that they were done by Christmas, and lo and behold, both Celebrate the Occasion and Tuesday Throwdown presented Cricut challenges called "Christmas in July". For Celebrate the Occasion, the goal was to make a Christmas card with no red, which pretty much eliminated all ideas I had for Christmas cards at this point! However, I did not let that get me down. Using my favourite cartridge, Simply Charmed, and Stretch Your Imagination, I came up with this:


Now, back to work!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie!

    Congratulations on your new blog! I know it sure took me a big push to start one of my own back in February! I'm still a student so it's definitely hard to maintain it. Your card turned out fabulously cute! I especially love the matching inside of the card!

    I'd love for you to visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, welcome to Blogland! It can be addicting:) Thanks for joining us @ CTO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute.. adorable
    thanks for playing and sharing with us at CTO..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging community!! It's such a GREAT place to be and share your creativity!! I look forward to seeing more of your work (happy to be follower #7!)...

    Your card is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) I love that you decorated the inside (and what a CUTE sentiment!!)... Wonderful!! :)

    Thanks so much for celebrating Christmas in July with us at Celebrate The Occasion this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Celebrate The Occasion DTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love the snowflake sides and the way you did the inside. Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I just love how you have the mittens on the outside and the hat in the inside, thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Thanks for Celebrating the Occasion with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you combined the cartridges, turned out wonderfully! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Christmas card you have created. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete