Thursday 7 July 2011

Christmas Cheer

What a bummer of a day! My plan was to go into work, finish up a document that I've been working on all week, and then go out to a Pampered Chef party. My plans were dashed when the internet died at work and I couldn't do any of my research. So, lucky me, I got to bring my work home with me and had to miss the PC Party! How frustrating! So, as a little break this evening, I took about an hour and whipped up this cheerful little holiday card for a couple challenges: Sentimental Sundays (anything goes), Aud Sentiments (use a sentiment with at least two words) and the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge, hosted this week by More Than Favors. Sadly, for the CCCC, one was supposed to use the Wildcard cartridge, but I don't have that one. Instead, I used the card feature on Stretch Your Imagination.


Well, I suppose I should get back to work. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

8 comments:

  1. What a super cute card. I love that snowman.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes (with a sentiment) challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sow in your front and that snowman is one of my favorites. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet Christmas card. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    PS Don't forget to play in my candy too here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us for Sentimental Sundays Anything Goes Challenge and I hope you join us again next time!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card Carrie. Great job! So glad you were able to join us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, this is darling Carrie!
    Thank you for playing along with us @ Aud Sentiments!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete